POINTS TO RENDER :
• Is Masturbation a common healthy habit.
• Myths and bluf information.
• Masturbation Routine.
• Advantages and Disadvantages.
Masturbation is a very common sexual need for men and women. Every person, once capable of the feel to urge for orgasm is well aware of masturbation. Masturbation is simple words is simple and healthy sexual activity. Masturbation is when an individual stimulates their genitals for sexual pleasure, which may or may not lead to orgasm.
There are some hoax pieces of information and myths on masturbation. For instance, too much pressure on visual imagination can lead to blindness. Most claims about masturbation are not backed up by science. There is often no scientific evidence to show that masturbation causes any of the adverse effects suggested.
What Masturbation Will Not Cause:
- Hairy Palms
- Impotence Later In Life
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Penis Shrinkage
- Penis Curvature
- Low Sperm Count
- Mental Illness
- Physical Weakness
These common myths are debunked by science with time and again. Still, many people are not aware of these solutions to their respective problems. They still think masturbation leads to an unhealthy relationship, but in fact, it’s not true. Researchers claim that people masturbate alone or together in a relationship and find it fun.
Routine masturbation is very important in one’s life. As it helps in different body metabolism to function properly. It is said that a healthy body requires 48 hours to generate healthy sperm. As the ejaculation is Protein, so it needs time to regenerate. If we force masturbate then it may lead to a lack in Protein content in the body make physically lean and weak.
• Frequently masturbate within a short space of time, they may experience a slight swelling of the penis called an edema.
• Some people who worry that masturbation conflicts with their religious, spiritual, or cultural beliefs may experience feelings of guilt.
• If men have an aggressive masturbation method that involves too tight a grip on their penis, they can experience decreased sensation.
• interrupt a person’s daily functioning.
• serve as an escape from relationship issues or substitute for real-life experiences.
- Masturbation has many physical and mental health benefits.
- reduce stress
- release tension
- enhance sleep quality
- boost concentration
- elevate mood
- relieve menstrual cramps
- alleviate pain
- improve sex
In fact, in most of the studies, researchers claimed that people with regular masturbation habits have less risk of prostate cancer. In 2003, a study shows that men who masturbate 5 times a week in their 20’s are less likely to have prostate cancer. Ultimately, we all can conclude that masturbation is a great mental and physical sexual activity. With proper routine masturbation, a person can lead a happy and fun life.